For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sabino Canyon


Josh & I went for a hike at Sabino Canyon! It was so pretty, but I hear there is even more to see!


Sunset from one of the points!!

Overlooking Tucson


Josh & I! It looks like we are on a safari!


Josh checking out the view


Josh on our way up


I didn't know Josh was taking a picture


Josh & my-goofy- self!



We both look kinda tired! We had so much fun!! We hope to go back soon, because we hear on some of the other trails you can find big waterfalls and such!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Claudia - I found your blog off of Jenny's - cute photos - love your wedding photos. Are you working here in Tucson? Love that Kendon baptized Natalie - so cute! Do your parents come to visit? - they better stop and visit us!!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

SUSIE!! Hello! I have been wanting to catch up with you guys so bad, but really haven't had much time!! How are you!?!? I need to know how to get a hold of you!!

Beckums said...

so pretty! okay when jared and i come visit we have to go somewhere cool like that!