For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Lake Powell

This summer Josh and I had the chance to get to go to Lake Powell with pretty much the whole Tieman Gang! We had so much fun!! Thanks Uncle Gary!!


Gary, Megan, Jan, Shirley, Josh, Jared, Tom, Lorraine, Bruce, and Steve all relaxing and chatting on the front of the house boat!

Anasazi Canyon
Lake Powell is so BEAUTIFUL!!


Josh and I on some of the miner's stairs! They are really cool... it's amazing that they chiseled out steps to make it down to the bottom!


Josh & I at Rainbow Bridge!!


Jared & Becky Sue at Rainbow Bridge!


Jared fishing for striper!


The Boys! Captain Tom with crew on back: Jared, Jason, and Josh!


My hubby drivin' and trollin'


Josh cleaning our catch!


We hiked to the top of these huge rocks that were about 80 ft straight up!

Josh making his way back down!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay way too cool!! Welcome to the blog worldd. IT is very addicting. I just need more time to work on mine. I love the joke on Josh. That was great. Love Aunt Lisa

Kassi said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I love the joke you played on Josh!! That would have been beyond great to see in person!!