For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun with Jex & Aubrey


Jex, Aubrey, Josh and I all went to Tombstone, AZ! We had a blast even though it was cold & rainy! We love these guys and were so glad they came down to hang out with us!!Josh and I in Tombstone Park next to the O.K. Corral!

"Here Lies Lester Moore four slugs from a .44, No Les, No More." Josh next to the famous headstone in Boot Hill Cemetery!


They had a corvette show while we were in Tombstone! I think that was Josh's favorite part of the whole trip!

Sweet 'vette rims!

Check out the skull! Notice anything cool about it!


Josh was in love with this Corvette!


Josh & Jex in Tombstone!

Earlier this year Jex & Aubrey came down and we took them up Mount. Lemon!



Josh at Rose Canyon Lake on Mountain Lemon! It was Raining for a little bit!!
Jex & Aubrey getting ready to fish after lunch!!


Fishing for trout!

Claudia
Its such a beautiful lake! I don't think we caught a thing, but it was still a blast!!

6 comments:

Krause Crew said...

In one of your pictures, you look like it might snow and Josh looks as if it were summer. It’s kind of funny. I bet you have temperature issues at home. Keep enjoying as much time together as you can before Josh’s work load gets to full.

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. Like the corvette engine but it would be better in a sand rail(Uncle Lonnie says). Did you catch any fish?

Rachel Marie said...

Claudia, you look so beautiful! And you blog is so cute! I love it!

Beckums said...

how fun!! LOL, i thought the exact same thing as Julie...you look freezing, and Josh is in a T-shirt and shorts, typical :)

MyKelle J said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! Yay I am sooooo excited! I looks like you guys had a good time on your trip!

Kassi said...

That trip looked like a lot of fun. I have never been there but I think I may have to round up some friends and go!