For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Natilee's Baptism

Natilee Bly Hatch (my baby sister, AKA "Da Fuzz") was baptized on August 30, 2008! Josh and I traveled up to Surprise for the BIG EVENT!! Kendon (my younger bro.) was able to baptize her. She was so excited and so very cute!!
Kendon and Natilee all dressed in white!


Dad, Mom, and Nat


Josh, Fuzz, and I!


The Girls! All my sisters... Emily-16, Ramsay-13, Alisyn-11, & Natilee-8


Aunt Amy, Kateland, and Kincade came down!!


Granny & Papa with Kendon!


Kendon & Grandpa


Cute Grandpa & Natilee


Kendon & Natilee after the baptism

We had a blast getting to see everyone! The Larson Family, Cal and Julie Darrow, Natilee's friend Hannah, and Burch Family were also there!! Beautiful Natilee was so sweet and so happy to get baptized!

2 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

How cute! I miss da fuzz! she is so big now it's crazy! you look so pretty claude!

Beckums said...

how neat! that is so cool that kendon got to baptize her!