For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

YAY... for Internet!

Finally a posting and pictures of our new "toy" as promised... Nope not a puppy, I wish! Its probably not as exciting as most of you thought, but we have been looking for one of these bad boys for awhile now! This our BIG Orange Suburban. 'Crush' (like the soda) or as my sisters like to call it 'The Great Pumpkin.'





Its a 1970, 4X4, three door beast! But it is a lot of fun! I am sure there will be many a night spent working on our new truck!


I also wanted to post the project Tom and Josh, and a few others have been working so hard on! The 1968 Camaro!


This is what she use to look like....
Many hours were spent making her look like new....


The Final Result
Those two boys have too much fun, working on cars and they sure do a great job!

I have so much more to post!!!!! Stay tooned!

4 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Wow I'm impressed and I'm not easily impressed by cars... unless it's a brand new sports car or big body truck. Nice work Josh!

Claudia it's been forever since I've heard from you guys. Can't wait to see more posts.

Dawn said...

Both are very cool. Lots of fun!

*Lindsey* said...

Hey Claudia,
Keri had mentioned some time ago you guys might be interested in a puppy? Well, we had a litter about 3 weeks ago and we're getting rid of 4 females. They would still need 3 more weeks with their mom, but If you and Josh might want one, you can email me. I'll send some pictures your way if you're interested.

Linz

Kassi said...

Those are some pretty sexy cars! And I can totally see you driving in the orange one!