For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Parks, AZ with the Hatch Family

This December my parents celebrated their 25th anniversary! They decided they wanted to go up north and rent a cabin!

It was snowy! Look at the icicles outside of my window!
The girls outside with the snowman!
Emily sledding down the hill!
Natilee & Alisyn zoning out after a long day of playing!
Cute Mia
Alisyn & Kendon hiking out the box caynon!
Emily & Roo Bear in Box Canyon
Me at the snow play area
The girls dropping like flies after a day of hiking and sledding
Josh in his Christmas camos, ready to go coyote hunting!
Roo's great shot
Ali shooting
Mom and Josh
Dad helping Nati!Me and my Christmas present from my hubby, a glock 27
Dad trying out my present!

Josh helping my mom shoot

We had a really fun time and did a lot of cool things! Thanks mom & dad! We love you!

3 comments:

Kassi said...

I love the gun pictures! It looks like you all had a ton of fun!

Lisa said...

How fun! Love your mom shooting the pistol.

Rachel Marie said...

So cute! I love all the snow, and looks like you guys had a blast! FUN! Nice christmas present by the way.. hahaha..