For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Round Two... The girls visit!

It was Natilee's and Ramsay's turn to visit! And we definitely had some adventures...


We went up Mt. Lemmon for a cook out! Look at these cute, dirty faced girls!


The girls loved cooking burgers and roasting "Smarshmallows" for s'mores!
We hiked around Rose Canyon Lake... fed ducks, and fished for crayfish!
The girls didn't know what crayfish were and thought this claw was so cool! Nat wanted to keep it, but I told her we would just keep a picture of it instead!

We were out there pretty late!

What cuties!
Crafts done while here... Shirts, handbags, and signs for their rooms! They had a lot of fun making them!

We also went to the zoo!

The kids all had a ton of fun with these silly props! Tank, Jill, and Nixon all came with us!

Ramsay's best "turtle face"
Adorable Nixon!


Roo thought these big fish were so cool!
The other "Hatch" girls

After the zoo we were going to go see the new Harry Potter... but got in an accident! Luckily no one was seriously injured... they girls were like now we have to post it on facebook and blogs, etc. GREAT! So we missed the showing we had planned on seeing and walked 2 miles to the theatre and back in the middle of the day! Talk about hot and sunburnt! But we had a good time still!
Thanks mom and dad for coming to get them and thank you girls for coming to stay with me! I had a lot of fun! OH and I guess I should say sorry Kendon that it happened in your car! I love you all!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It is nice that you are able to do this with them. Sorry I missed you this week end too. I will see you next time. Take care!!!!

Kassi said...

It looked like you guys had a blast! I need to come down there and see you and hang out!

Livin' Wright said...

Your sisters are so cute, Thanks again for inviting us. we had a Blast!

Monica said...

Claudia...Matt and I found you! I'm so excited. Life looks like it is amazing! We just saw Kendan today at a missionary farewell in our ward. I love you guys. You are all so neat. He said your mom is doing great. YEAH!
So, email me and I can send you an invite to our blog. harmonicape@yahoo.com
Love you