For Time and All Eternity

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tieman Update

Ok so just a quick note to let you know what we have been up to... As many of you know Josh and I have been looking to downsize and get a mobile home (trailer trash, haha!) No, but it is a great and less expensive option! Do to our limited time and increased stress we have decided to stay in the home we are renting currently and our landlord is great! He is giving us a months rent free!

Josh is leaving in 3 weeks to do research at the University of Utah! He will be up there for almost 2 months :( I am going to get a go visit him once, but most the time will be hanging in Tucson working and having my sisters visit!

Anyway, besides that Josh is still doing great in school (he still has about 3 weeks left in his 1st year, YEAH!!) I am still working at Spa One doing facials and waxing! So we are keeping busy and doing well!

7 comments:

Beckums said...

wow, his first year is almost over, that's insane!!!!! Guess we're gonna have to visit during those 3 weeks!

Camille said...

You'd better go on some hot dates before he leaves for that internship! Where are you looking for a mobile home? We'll miss having you guys in the ward but I guess with the boundaries changing you never know what will happen...

Raini said...

How crazy, Dave is leaving for 2 months to do research with Brown in 10 days! :) Both our men will be gone working hard... what a funny coincidence. Have a good summer though, it will go by fast. Last year Dave was gone for 4 months and it flew by... so two months is much better. :)

Lisa said...

You are way to funny!! I will let you be my trailer trash relatives anytime!!! Sounds like Josh is doing great at school.. It will be fun for you to have the girls down to hang out. Maybe Kassi will surprise you sometime!!! love ya aunt lisa

Lindsay said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. I would love to come up and visit, like you said on my blog. Maybe I'll drag Kendon along. I know he loves visiting you. Love ya girl.

Katherine said...

Claudia I've been secretly reading your blog now that Devin and I have one! Looks like you're happy and having fun! Miss you! <3 Katherine

The Ensign's said...

Hey Claudia!

I hope you dont mind me snoopin on your blog....

I dont know what you're payin now, but we'd like to rent our place. Maybe it'll work for you guys.

Anyways, if you get to bored without Josh give me a call. We're always up for some excitement if you dont mind the craziness with the kids.